- Certificate; Capstone
- 50 learners; individual projects
- 360 hours per learner
- Payment 16.65 CAD / hour
- 5/20 project matches
- What can our learners do for your company?
This is a Paid Internship / Co-Op. Employers interested in applying should provide compensation for the student - minimum $16,65/h per student (not financed by Level Up!). Please DO NOT APPLY if you cannot provide a compensation.
Benefits to your company
Sport and Event Marketing students (individuals or teams) can:
• Develop integrated marketing and media plans for arts, entertainment, cause-related marketing, and the sports industry
• Plan, execute and evaluate comprehensive events utilizing project management and team-building skills
• Develop and evaluate sponsorship activation opportunities from the value perspective of the consumer, property, and the buyer.
Students are poised to succeed in the integrated work areas of sport, arts and entertainment, and not- for-profit enterprises. These students can examine and provide solutions to your organizations application of Sport and Event Marketing best practices, strategies, tactics, tools and techniques. *Students are available between September 5 - December 15, 2023 -required min of 360 hours. Paid or unpaid available.
More information about our co-op/ internship programs can be found here.
* Interested employers: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learner skills
- Marketing, Teamwork, Event marketing, Sports marketing
- What would your company get at the end of this experience?
Students will deliver on their 3-5 Learning Outcome Objectives that were agreed upon before the Co-op/Internship commenced.
Student abilities include (not an exhaustive list):
1. Apply marketing concepts to industries directly associated with sports, arts, entertainment or causes.
2. Develop integrated marketing and media plans featuring consumer-oriented objectives, strategies, tactics, budgetary considerations and return on investment (ROI) metrics.
3. Plan, execute and evaluate comprehensive events utilizing project management and team building skills as required.
4. Develop and evaluate sponsorship activation opportunities from the value perspective of the consumer, property and buyer.
5. Create professional and persuasive written, digital and other presentation formats using industry standard software
More information about the Sport and Event Marketing Program can be found here.
Required questions to apply
Companies must answer the following custom questions in order to apply to this experience:
Our students require an experienced mentor and mentorship program during their work term. Can you provide a mentor and/or mentorship program during the students work term?
I understand that this co-op requires me to provide a work placement for a student that will provide them with 360 hours of work over the assigned semester dates.
Would you require the student to be working remote, on site or hybrid?
Compensation MUST be provided by the employer (minimum $16,65/h per student - not Level Up financed). How much would you be able to provide in terms of compensation?
Be available for a quick video call with the Internship Staff to initiate your relationship and confirm your scope in and appropriate fit for the internship