- Diploma; 2nd year, 3rd year
- 50 learners; individual projects
- 360 hours per learner
- Payment 16.65 CAD / hour
- 6/20 project matches
- What can our learners do for your company?
This is a Paid Internship / Co-Op. Employers interested in applying should provide compensation for the student - minimum $16,65/h per student (not financed by Level Up!). Please DO NOT APPLY if you cannot provide a compensation.
Benefits to your company
The Business Administration – Accounting advanced diploma provides equips students with the knowledge and skills required to perform a range of complex accounting functions including: financial analysis, planning and control as well as using analytical and evaluation skills to support management functions, and collaborating in the design of an organization's internal control systems. Students have a foundation in auditing, corporate taxation, law and strategic management.
*Students are available between September 5-December 15, 2023 and require a total of 360 hours. Paid opportunities available starting at minimum wage per hour, unpaid opportunities available with restrictions.
* Interested employers: please contact email@example.com
*More information about our co-op/ internship programs can be found here.
- Learner skills
- Accounting, Book keeping
- What would your company get at the end of this experience?
Students will deliver on their 3-5 Learning Outcome Objectives that were agreed upon before the Co-op/Internship commenced.
Student abilities include (not an exhaustive list):
1. Record financial transactions in compliance with Canadian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for sole proprietorships, partnerships, private enterprises, publicly accountable enterprises and non-profit organizations.
2. Prepare and present financial statements, reports and other documents in compliance with Canadian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for sole proprietorships, partnerships and private enterprises.
3. Contribute to strategic decision-making by applying advanced management accounting concepts.
*More information about the Advanced Diploma Business Administration- Accounting Program can be found here.
Required questions to apply
Companies must answer the following custom questions in order to apply to this experience:
Our students require an experienced mentor and mentorship program during their work term. Can you provide a mentor and/or mentorship program during the students work term?
I understand that this co-op requires me to provide a work placement for a student that will provide them with 360 hours of work over the assigned semester dates.
Would you require the student to be working remote, on site or hybrid?
Compensation MUST be provided by the employer (minimum $16,65/h per student - not Level Up financed). How much would you be able to provide in terms of compensation?
Be available for a quick video call with the Internship Staff to initiate your relationship and confirm your scope in and appropriate fit for the internship