PAID Internship | DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Post-graduate; Capstone
- 30 learners; individual projects
- 360 hours per learner
- Payment 16.65 CAD / hour
- 4/20 project matches
- What can our learners do for your company?
This is a Paid Internship / Co-Op. Employers interested in applying should provide compensation for the student - minimum $16,65/h per student (not financed by Level Up!). Please DO NOT APPLY if you cannot provide a compensation.
Benefits to your company
Students are poised to succeed in the integrated work areas of: social media marketing, mobile marketing, search marketing, content marketing, owned media marketing, paid media marketing along with marketing analytics. *Students are available between September 5-December 15, 2023 and require a total minimum of 360 hours of work for their academic credit. Paid internships are recommended with pay scale starting at minimum wage per hour. Students are ready to contribute to (as individuals or in a team): marketing communication, client service, marketing communication planning or media planning and buying, across different industry sectors.
Potential positions may include:
• Digital Marketing Assistant/Manager, Social Media Coordinator/Manager, Digital Content Manager, Media Planner, Digital Analyst, Community Manager, SEM Specialist, SEO Analyst
More information about our co-op programs can be found here.
* Interested: please contact email@example.com
- Learner skills
- Digital marketing, Social media marketing, Data analytics, Marketing strategy, Market research
- What would your company get at the end of this experience?
Students will deliver on their 3-5 Learning Outcome Objectives that were agreed upon before the Co-op/Internship commenced.
Student abilities include (not an exhaustive list):
1. Formulate a marketing plan that will meet the needs or goals of a business or organization.
2. Develop an integrated marketing communications plan for a product, concept, good and/or service based on an identified market need or target.
3. Formulate strategies for developing new and/or modified products, concepts, goods and services that respond to evolving market needs.
4. Develop strategies for the efficient and effective placement/distribution of products, concepts, goods, and services that respond to evolving markets.
More information about the Digital Media Marketing Program can be found here.
Required questions to apply
Companies must answer the following custom questions in order to apply to this experience:
I understand that this co-op requires me to provide a work placement for a student that will provide them with 360 hours of work over the assigned semester dates.
Would you require the student to be working remote, on site or hybrid?
Compensation MUST be provided by the employer (minimum $16,65/h per student - not Level Up financed). How much would you be able to provide in terms of compensation?
Be available for a quick video call with the Internship Staff to initiate your relationship and confirm your scope in and appropriate fit for the internship
Our students require an experienced mentor and mentorship program during their work term. Can you provide a mentor and/or mentorship program during the students work term?