- Diploma; 3rd year, 2nd year
- 40 learners; individual projects
- 360 hours per learner
- Payment 16.65 CAD / hour
- 5/20 project matches
- What can our learners do for your company?
This is a Paid Internship / Co-Op. Employers interested in applying should provide compensation for the student - minimum $16,65/h per student (not financed by Level Up!). Please DO NOT APPLY if you cannot provide a compensation.
Benefits to your company
Students in the Business Administration – Supply Chain and Operations Management advanced diploma program are prepared to perform market forecasting, demand management, production planning and other functions in supply chain management, in areas related to: logistics, transportation, warehousing, exporting, procurement, planning and forecasting.
*Students are available between September 5-Decembr 15, 2023 and require a total of 360 hours per semester. 4 or 8 month terms are available. Paid opportunities at start at minimum wage per hour. Unpaid opportunities available with restrictions.
More information about the Co-op/Internship program can be found here.
* Interested employers: please contact email@example.com
- Learner skills
- Supply chain and logistics
- What would your company get at the end of this experience?
Students will deliver on their 3-5 Learning Outcome Objectives that were agreed upon before the Co-op/Internship commenced.
Student abilities include (not an exhaustive list):
1. Examine the connections between strategic objectives, stakeholder expectations, and supply chain functions, processes and roles, to support decision-making, problem-solving and coordination of tasks.
2. Determine the value added and financial implications of supply chain decisions on overall business profitability, efficiency and stakeholder satisfaction.
3. Ensure supply chain activities and transactions are compliant with relevant legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, and industry and organization standards and policies for quality, health, safety, accountability, social and environmental responsibility.
4. Use risk mitigation tools and strategies to inform supply chain management decisions.
More information about the Supply Chain and Operations Management program can be found here.
Required questions to apply
Companies must answer the following custom questions in order to apply to this experience:
Would you require the student to be working remote, on site or hybrid?
Our students require an experienced mentor and mentorship program during their work term. Can you provide a mentor and/or mentorship program during the students work term?
Compensation MUST be provided by the employer (minimum $16,65/h per student - not Level Up financed). How much would you be able to provide in terms of compensation?
Be available for a quick video call with the Internship Staff to initiate your relationship and confirm your scope in and appropriate fit for the internship
I understand that this co-op requires me to provide a work placement for a student that will provide them with 360 hours of work over the assigned semester dates.