- Certificate; Capstone
- 50 learners; individual projects
- 360 hours per learner
- Payment 16.65 CAD / hour
- 2/20 project matches
- What can our learners do for your company?
This is a Paid Internship / Co-Op. Employers interested in applying should provide compensation for the student - minimum $16,65/h per student (not financed by Level Up!). Please DO NOT APPLY if you cannot provide a compensation.
Benefits to your company
Taught by seasoned HR professionals with industry experience, these students are able to blend business-related theory and practical applications to highlight how your organization’s HR department functions as a strategic partner to all off your business units.
Students are ready to contribute to (as individuals or in a team):
• Describe how employment legislation impacts human resources
• Design human resources policies and programs
• Facilitate employee training and development
• Ensure health and safety in the workplace
• Recruit and select employees
• Promote diversity
• Manag performance
• Recommend strategic change initiatives
• Develop a total rewards system
• Manage employee/labour relations
• Create a comprehensive human resources plan
*Students are available between September 5-December 15, 2023. Paid internships are recommended with pay scale starting at minimum wage per hour.
* Interested employers: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learner skills
- Human resources, Training, Health and safety, Teamwork, Recruitment
- What would your company get at the end of this experience?
Students will deliver on their 3-5 Learning Outcome Objectives that were agreed upon before the Co-op/Internship commenced.
Student abilities include (not an exhaustive list):
1. Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes.
2. Administer and contribute to the design and evaluation of the performance management program.
3. Develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs.
4. Facilitate and support effective employee and labour relations in both non-union and union environments.
More information about the Human Resources Management (Postgraduate) Program can be found here.
More information about our co-op/ internship programs can be found here.
Required questions to apply
Companies must answer the following custom questions in order to apply to this experience:
I understand that this co-op requires me to provide a work placement for a student that will provide them with 360 hours of work over the assigned semester dates.
Our students require an experienced mentor and mentorship program during their work term. Can you provide a mentor and/or mentorship program during the students work term?
Would you require the student to be working remote, on site or hybrid?
Compensation MUST be provided by the employer (minimum $16,65/h per student - not Level Up financed). How much would you be able to provide in terms of compensation?
Be available for a quick video call with the co-op staff to initiate your relationship and confirm your scope and an appropriate fit for the internship